Kids Party Venues
Parents are always on the lookout for fun ideas and kids party venues for a variety of reasons: first of all, kids love to be entertained and kids party venues usually cater to that, there is the decor, the cleaning and all the details to keep in mind.
Whether you go all out or keep things pretty basic when birthdays roll around at home, it’s impossible to ignore the trend—kids’ parties are getting increasingly complicated these days.
Today’s moms and dads want to give their kids memorable parties just like they had, but with a two-income household, it’s difficult to find the time to plan and organize all this stuff. Birthday parties are great in boosting your child’s self-esteem. Making them feel very special on their birthday is one of the best gifts you can give to them.
Plan how the party should go. List down the games and activities that you want in the program. Remember that throwing a kid’s party doesn’t mean filling the entire program with just games.
Never plan a party without first determining your guest list. So, who are your guests? Traditionally, parents invite the whole class. However, once the kid turns 7, they usually start selecting a few friends to invite.
Here’s a list of Kids Party Venues in Bloemfontein below:
KwaggaKidz focuses on children aged 1 to 10 who are more interested in an outdoor party with the following play activities;
• Large combined jungle gym
• Bike / Kick bike track with “petrol pump”, “motor wash” (water – summer)
• Mud Kitchen
• Pop house and variety of doll games for girls
• Sand pit and “Sand farm” for farming and construction games
• Variety of animals that can be viewed and fed.
What sets Slightly Nutty apart from so many other function venues and restaurants in Bloemfontein, is the amount of freedom clients are given with regards to dictating the proceedings of their functions and choices with regards to décor and menu items.
If you appreciate honest business and down-to-earth, friendly Free State folks, then this is the place for you.
Bloemfontein’s very own petting zoo – Die Buiteplaas, opened in June 2017. Visitors can interact with our animals while feeding them. Big play park for kids keeping them busy for hours.
- Tuck shop on premises
- Venue hire for functions and parties also available
- School and daycare outings.
- To find out more about Die Buiteplaas and what kind of kids’ party options they have available, call 072 143 4030 or visit their Facebook page
Bagamoya Wildlife Estate
Venue fees: R600 paid when booking the venue for a party. Venue fees include the use of a specific area of the restaurant and use of a jumping castle for the party.
R55/child for one of the following options:
– Hotdog + chips, with a cold drink
– Fish fingers + chips, with a cold drink
– Chicken nuggets + chips, with a cold drink
– Cheese grillers + chips, with a cold drink
Kids sweetie bag: R50/bag
For great savings on life’s little pleasures visit Bargain Buys! Know somebody who is getting married, Wedding and Function can assist. Have kids, then you need to visit Kids Connection. Need assistance with an online presence, visit Agency One.
Enjoy reading this article? For more articles like this click here