Born Wild Super Bikes make great quality ride-on push bikes for kids aged between 2 to 5 years.
Previously these bikes were only available from select outlets but owner, Maya Padaychey, has recently launched her own online store.
Maya says, “Our ride-on bikes were designed to be strong and durable and they have an anti-flip safety feature and great stability for miles of fun and active play.”
A fun and functional toy
These great ride-on push bikes are the brainchild of Maya’s late husband, Dayalan Padaychey.
Maya adds, “Dayalan was an avid biking enthusiast who was on a mission to create a fun, yet functional toy for kids that would give them the freedom of play and adventure. He had an absolute passion for bikes, racing and family and his vision naturally morphed into a mini superbike scooter with all the trimmings!”
The bikes come in four different colours and even though they weigh a mere 3 kg, they have been made with durable materials and designed to be strong and sturdy.
Designed with nifty rounded edges and knurled steel rods on the end caps, Born Wild Super Bikes won’t damage furniture so you can relax while the kids vroom around the room!
Born Wild Super Bikes aren’t just tough, they are also very attractive. Unlike other more staid bikes, these are tricked out with stickers and a windshield too.
Five reasons why Born Wild Super Bikes are great for kids:
- A great way for toddlers to practice balance and coordination before transitioning to a regular “Big” bike.
- Encourages children to use their arms and legs, judge distance as well as speed.
- Improves gross motor skill development.
- Helps build your child’s confidence, creates positivity and self-assurance while they learn new skills.
- The best way to explore the outdoors and get that daily dose of Vitamin D.
To order your bike click here or call Maya directly on 082 372 4477