Summer holidays should be fun and full of laughter, lots of ice-cream and beach activities, well that’s what children want because they are the coolest beings in the world who don’t want much but fun fun fun fun and more fun.
However, it is the parents duty to protect them from getting sunburns.
Parent’s always remember to apply a sun protector in their faces and tiny bodies to avoid skin damage.
Here’s a list of cool and fun things to enjoy with your toddler this summer.
- Masking Tape Race Track
- A Masking Tape Race Track will keep your toddler from boredom and from getting sunburns.
- Bake cookies for ice cream sandwiches.
- Make a photo journal or a family yearbook.
- Visit the beach and collect shells.
Make a fort out of cardboard boxes.
- Visit a farmer’s market.
- Spray Sidewalk Chalk.
- Dress up dolls
- Box Car Drive-In Movie Night.
- Get out the cardboard boxes and create!
Ideas to keep your little one from the heat
- Hang wet towels over chairs or windows when it’s really stifling.
- To keep away the stifling in the house , hang wet towels over chairs or windows and in just a few minutes you’ll notice that the evaporating water helps the air to cool down.
- Plastic also draws up the heat so consider removing any waterproof sheets from the baby’s cot when it is very sunny.
- Always keep curtains drawn and blinds closed during the day to prevent the sun from heating up your little one’s room.
Summer activities for toddler to do outside
- Visit an aquarium to introduce baby to life under the sea!
- Visit your local library for story time.
- Go on a nature walk in your neighbourhood so baby can explore all the sounds and sights that surround you.
- Enrol in a baby yoga class.
- Consider a baby swim class.
Enjoy reading this article? For more articles like this click here